Thursday, May 28, 2009

South Dakota Winner!

Okay, so it wasn't in the cards for me to win Powerball last night! I at least bought my ticket in the state the Jackpot was won, so I feel came very close! (GRIN) After much analysis, I have solved what could have possibly gone awry with my sure bet! There are a number of variables that affected my ability to win! I had known the fact that the jackpot was at 113 million cash value and 13 being my lucky number, it was almost mine before the drawing. When I went to check the numbers last night, the estimated jackpot jumped from 222 million annuity to 232,100,00 and in essence changing the cash value also. No thirteen was involved! Secondly, this was a way to teach me the patience needed in my quest to cease the instant gratification shortcoming I battle. I guess this will make the later victory with the Powerball jackpot even sweeter! :) I guess I will have to do my own dishes, milk my goats, continue to dye my own hair and be happy I don't have to hear in the near future, "Wow, becoming a millionaire really changed her!" Have a wonderful, fortunate day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I wanted to stop by and say thank you for visiting and following my blog. Every once in awhile I like to think about what I would do if I won the lottery, it sure would be nice to help out family and pay off debts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! I really enjoy reading your blog and usually spend a few minutes reading it first to my husband and then to my daughter! It is fun and delightful. About the lottery dreaming, my husband and I always laugh that we plan on winning so we can homestead on a big piece of property! Again, thanks for your blogs and taking time to comment on mine!

    ReplyDelete